Sunday, January 4, 2009

Hello. How has your year been so far? Mine's been pretty good. All four days of it.
Last night I went to Borders to see Gary, Lara, Ben, and Beth peform. They were realy good. I even woke up this morning with one of their songs stuck in my head. I also bought the soundtrack to Nick and Norah's Infinite Playlist, which to my luck, was 50% off. We watched the movie when we were in California and I really enjoyed it.

Today we got the Wii Fit, and Emily and I are already addicted. We played it for over two hours, and only had to stop from severe ab pain.

Other than that I really haven't done anything else. I have a lot to do this week in preparation for the start of school, but nothing really exciting.

I promised some New Year's Eve PPS pictures, so I'll put those here now. These are the one's the 4 of us took, the ones my mom took will be up later.

Photobucket

Photobucket

I was going to upload more, but my computer started acting up, and I don't feel like trying to photobucket more.

No comments: