Wednesday, December 31, 2008

The End of 2008

So today is the last day of 2008. It was a big year. I graduated from high school. I started college. I completed an entire semester of school for the first time since the 10th grade. I turned 19. I made friends. I lost friends. It was a big year, and its bittersweet to see it go. I'm excited to see what happens in 2009, but 2008 was the a really good year.

I thought that I would do some fun countdown lists, as this seems tradition on New Year's Eve.

8 Most Played Songs of 2008 (This is based on my ipod, not all of these songs are 2008 songs).

8. Feel This- Bethany Joy Galeotti
7. Must Have Done Something Right- Relient K
6. Mistakes We Knew We Were Making
5. Might Have Been- Kate Voegele
4. No Good- Kate Voegele
3. Wish You Were- Kate Voegele
2. Kindly Unspoken- Kate Voegele
and...
1. Clair De Lune- Debussy (its very easy to fall asleep to)

8 Best Movies of 2008 (Based strictly on my opinion)

8. 27 Dresses
7. PS I Love You
6. Secret Life of Bees
5. Chronicles of Narnia Prince Caspian
4. What Happens in Vegas
3. Baby Mama
2. Charlie Bartlett (serisously hilarious)
1. Twilight (of course)

8 Best CD's of 2008

8.Relient K- The Birds and the Bee Side
7.Gavin DeGraw- Gavin DeGraw
6.Hawk Nelson- ...Is My Friend
5.Taylor Swift- Fearless
4.The Killers- Day and Age (my favorite Killers yet)
3.David Cook- David Cook
2.Kate Voegele- Don't Look Away
1.Twilight Movie Soundtrack (of course)


I was going to do a list of 8 of my favorite books I read this year, but I really enjoyed all the books I read this year, as I usually don't finish books I don't like. Because of this, I've decided to put the list of all the books I read this year, so you have a list of books to consider.

Nights In Rodanthe- Nicholas Sparks
The Host- Stephenie Meyer
Breaking Dawn- Stephenie Meyer
Searching for God Knows What- Donald Miller
Return of the Prodigal Son- Henri Nouwen
Wuthering Heights- Emily Bronte
Julius Caesar- William Shakespeare
Great and Terrible Beauty- Libba Bray
Rebel Angels- Libba Bray
Sweet Far Thing- Libba Bray
Atonement- Ian McEwan
Lovely Bones- Alice Seabold
Prince Caspian- CS Lewis
Lock and Key- Sarah Dessen
Last Summer of You and Me- Ann Brashares
Secret Life of Bees- Sue Monk Kidd
Hunger Games- Suzanne Collins
Velvet Elvis- Rob Bell
The Trial- Robert Whitlow
The Great Gatsby- F. Scott Fitzgerald
The Wedding- Nicholas Sparks
Brave New World- Aldous Huxley


Well, there you go. Tonight we had a PPS photoshoot, so I'll have pictures very soon. I'll also have a new blog for you to look out for.

Happy New Year Everyone!!!!

No comments: