Tuesday, December 23, 2008

I dedicate this entry to Tina.

So, you may have noticed the date. Its been a month since I've written here. Let me just say that life has been a little busy. And when it wasn't busy, other things became more important. But, with Tina's insistence, I have set an alarm on my phone to go off twice a day, once in the morning and once in the evening, to remind me to blog. Tina also expressed that she didn't get any gossip or fun news unless it was through me. This guilted me into making a better effort to write here.

With that said, I will share what's gone on recently.

-I got three A's and B this semester
-I have signed up for two English classes, history 102, spanish 114, and nutrition for next semester
-The college group Christmas party was so much fun. I ended up with a ten dollar borders gift card in the gift exchange with helped me in purchasing the books PS I Love You and F. Scott Fitzgerald's book of short stories
-TINA IS HOME!
-I started a new novel. "Guess what I'm done writing your book the ending got twisted around", the words of Andrew McMahon are the only ones that describe why I stopped writing the other book I started.

I really can't think of anything else. With that short of a list you'd think that I would have had enough time to blog.

So tomorrow is Christmas eve, and I think that us sisters are gonna drive around and look at Christmas lights and sing songs and catch up on each other's lives. Then there is Christmas, and then mom, Emily, and I are going to L.A. for a girlie trip. We're going to go to Universal Studios, walk the Hollywood walk of fame, and maybe stalk some celebrities. I know Cam Gigandet is high on Emily's list. Hopefully I'll be able to get internet while I'm in Cali so I can keep you (and when I say you, I mean Tina, because she is my only reader) updated.

Here is a of the awesome Gingerbread (graham cracker) house that Tina, Courtney, Lauren, and I made tonight at Church.

Photobucket

Lastly, Tina has told me that she gets songs from James, and I love songs, so I thought I'd share some songs with you. I don't know how to link anything, or give you songs so I'll just name a couple that I'm really into right now.

Lullaby-Mitch Hansen Band [(great Twilight song)(thanks Tina)]

Rowing Song- Patty Griffin (I had this song stuck in my head for days after an episode of OTH and couldn't find it, and then I watched that episode again and my dad tried to talk to me, but I was like "wait, I think its that song!!")

Bittersweet Symphony- Ace Enders and a Million different people (I've always loved this song, but now its remixed and invovles Matt Theisen from Relient K, and proceeds on Itunes go to charity)



Merry Christmas all!

No comments: