Sunday, November 23, 2008

Again I fail as a blogger (even though I really only have one reader).

Twilight was pretty good. I heard a lot of people complain about it, but I went into it thinking "its not going to be as good as the book" and I tried to enjoy it that way. It worked. It wasn't as good as the book, but I don't think that amazingness can be portrayed in a two hour movie. I also hear people saying they liked it better the second time they saw it, which I'll be doing this coming weekend (as long as my mom finishes the book). I'll have a full review after I see it again.
Other exciting Twilight news... New Moon is officially going to happen. I think that it could be even better then Twilight. It will probably have a bigger budget, werewolves, and my favorite scene of all the books. I just hope they do the Italy scenes as exact to the book as possible.

The potluck was lots of fun. I contributed sweet potato fries and my rice crispy treats, which Tony has dubbed Chels-crispy treats. It was really cool to just hang out with everyone from church. No one ever stayed in the same place for long, which meant for lots of mingling. Let's just say that College group is much better than high school group.

The only disappointing news for this post is that I forgot my camera all weekend. So I have no midnight premiere pics or potluck pics. Again, I fail as a blogger.

Well, since I only have one more day with the PPS notebook, I better go get writing and decorating. And I need to start writing the "better sisterhood" script so we can be famous and travel to Greece!

Much Love.

No comments: