Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Okay, so its late on a Tuesday night (basically Wednesday morning) and I should be getting ready for bed since I have a full day of school tomorrow, but who wants to do that when I could be blogging in my brand new blog.
So there are several reasons I decided to start this blog.
  1. I read several blogs daily, and several more blogs weekly and it seems like a lot of fun, and also like everyone else is doing it so I should too.
  2. As an aspiring author, I thought this would be a good way to get in some writing several days a week.
  3. Now that I am in college, I am making friends from other places and my best friend left for school out of state. I see this blog as a way for them to keep up with me no matter where any of us are.

I'm sure there are more reasons I had previously in my head, but those seem adequate enough.

On to news for the day... I got nothing done. I woke up late, my typical Tuesday morning ritual. I had my usual breakfast of wheat free waffles and finished my fourth round with Twilight. I went to Best Buy with my dad to point out a few gifts I want for my rapidly approaching birthday. And then crashed. Stomach pain left me in bed the rest of the day, leaving me missing church and watching way too much 90210.

And as many might know of me, sitting idle for too long makes for decisions made in boredom (see this blog for example).

Here's hoping tomorrow is better and more fulfilling. And also my returned Spanish grade isn't one that will make me want to drop out of school and forever mooch of of my parents.

No comments: