Wednesday, November 19, 2008

This week has been insane. I've been working on my biology video for the last two days, and I finally finished it about an hour ago. And I finished my English paper this morning.
I was so sick to my stomach last night I couldn't sleep. I was still pretty sick this morning, so I didn't go to school at all today. I am feeling much better now. And its a good thing because there are only Hours left until the Twilight premiere, and I have to be able to make it to that.
I got David Cook's cd yesterday. Let me just say that its as amazing as I expected it to be. My favorite song has got to be 'Come back to Me.' You should definately check it out.
Analeigh didn't win America's Next Top Model tonight, of course. Still making David Cook, Kelly Clarkson, and Caridee are the only reality show winners that I actually was hoping for.

The next few days will be pretty hectic. I have Twilight tomorrow and the college group Thanksgiving potluck Friday night. I'll have pics and updates this weekend!

No comments: