Saturday, November 15, 2008

So I guess it is officially the 15th, but let's just pretend it's still my birthday. Today was lots of fun. Mom and I went to see Changeling. It was intense and really good, but it was really long. Then we picked up Emily and went to Fashion Show Mall where we spent lots of hours and dollars. Then when we were done there we went out to eat at Macayo's (this makes three birthdays in a row where I've eaten there, can you tell its my favorite?)Now I'm at home, needing to go to bed, but still too hyped up.
I got lots of fun things today.
I got a black dress to wear to my mom's nurse of the year dinner tomorrow night.
Then Emily and I got a couple of cute outfits at Forever 21.
I got the Twilight Calendar I've been dying for, and of course the complete Twilight movie guide.
We also went to Build A Bear, where I got a dog and named it Flomar (it means warm furry friend in Martian :D). I also got a littler dog for the elderly Christmas tree program my dad's work does.

It all made for a great New version of Chelsea Birthday Gift day, since the original version probably won't be happening anymore.

I'll try to have lots of picutres and fun stuff in the next two days blogs from my birthday and the nurse of the year dinner.

Thank you for all the birthday wishes!

No comments: